In this tutorial, learn how to download and install VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of VNC Viewer:
VNC Viewer turns your phone into a remote desktop, giving you instant access to your Mac, Windows and Linux computers from anywhere in the world. You can view your computer’s desktop remotely, and control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting down in front of it.
Just visit realvnc.com and download VNC Connect remote access software to each computer you want to control. Then sign in to VNC Viewer on your device using your RealVNC account credentials. Your remote computers automatically appear; simply tap one to screen share.
Alternatively, you can connect directly to VNC Connect with an Enterprise subscription or VNC-compatible software from third parties by entering the remote computer’s IP address. Note that you may need to configure firewalls and port forward routers.
VNC Connect password-protects each remote computer out-of-the-box (you may need to enter the same user name and password you use to log in to your computer). All sessions are then encrypted end-to-end.
During a session, your device’s touch screen serves as a trackpad to give you precise control of the remote desktop. Drag your finger to move the remote mouse cursor and tap anywhere to left-click (other gestures such as right-click and scroll are explained in-app).
RealVNC® are the original inventors of VNC remote access technology, and we’re confident you’ll love what VNC Viewer has to offer. If you’re still not convinced, check out our reviews!
Main features of VNC Viewer For PC Free Download
– Connect with ease via our cloud service to a remote desktop.
– Backup and sync your connections between all your devices by signing in to VNC Viewer on each one.
– A scrolling bar above the virtual keyboard includes advanced keys such as Command/Windows.
– Support for Bluetooth keyboards and mice.
– Free, paid and trial VNC Connect subscriptions available.
Downloading VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “VNC Viewer – Remote Desktop”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use VNC Viewer: Remote Desktop on your computer.
Or you can also install Bochs on the PC by applying the VNC Viewer: Remote Desktop APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install VNC Viewer: Remote Desktopon PC for free.
That’s about it.