In this article, we will show you how to play Empires and Allies on Windows PC or laptop.
Empires and Allies is a Clash of Clans–style real-time strategy game where you have to build your own military base and lead an army made up of all different types of units: foot soldiers, planes, tanks, etc.
Main Features of Empires and Allies For PC Free Download:
– DESIGN YOUR ARMY from the arsenals of modern military. Deploy battle-hardened soldiers, veteran commandos, tanks, drones, helicopters, sentries with machine guns, laser guns, experimental tech, robots and much more.
– DEPLOY THE WEAPONS OF MODERN WAR from tactical nukes and hellfire missiles to orbital strikes.
– DOMINATE WITH MASSIVE HEROES – OMEGA UNITS – unique mechs each with their own strengths and attributes dominate the battlefield.
– BATTLE IN ALLIANCE WARS with up to 100 other players as your alliance clan fights to control the globe.
– DYNAMIC BATTLEFIELDS deliver increasingly difficult scenarios that simulate real-world modern war.
Downloading Empires and Allies on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Empires and Allies from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Empires and Allies on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Empires and Allies”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Empires and Allies on your computer.
Or you can also install Empires and Allies on the PC by applying the Empires and Allies XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Empires and Allies on PC for free.
That’s about it.