In this tutorial, we will show you how to find and download the APK file for any app from the Google Play Store, using Android or a desktop internet browser.
Step 1. Copying an App’s URL
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android.
You can also open the Play Store in a desktop internet browser, and download an APK file to your PC or Laptop.
2. Look for and tap the app or game you want to download the APK for. You can use the search bar at the top or browse the store categories.
Tapping an app/game will open the app information and details on a new page.
3. Tap on the ⋮ icon on the top-right. This will open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap on the Share button on the drop-down menu. It will display your sharing options on a pop-up panel.
5. Select on the Copy to clipboard on the Share menu. It will copy the selected app’s URL link from the Play Store.
Now you can paste the link into an APK downloader, and download the APK file for this app/game.
Step 2. Downloading APK
1. Open your browser. You can use a desktop internet browser on a computer or use your Android’s mobile browser.
2. Visit the Evozi APK Downloader page in your browser.
Or you can also use a different APK downloader website.
3. After that, paste the app’s Google Play URL in the box at the top.
4. Click or tap the blue Generate Download Link button. It will find the app/game you want to download, and then create a new download link for an APK file.
5. Click or tap the green Click here to download button. This will instantly download the selected app’s APK file to your computer or phone, tablet.
That’s about it.