In this article, learn how to install and run Windows 10 on Android Phone using a simple terminal app i.e Termux by using Qemu in it.
Previously, we’ve shared you how to install Windows 10 on Android using Limbo Emulator
This guide is very interesting as this will make you understand how powerful a Linux terminal can be so without wasting any more time let’s start this guide.
To begin, you need to download and install the below-required files:
Copy Windows 10 iso to your smartphone’s Internal or External Storage.
Here are the steps to run Windows 10 on Termux on any Android devices.
How to Install and Run Windows 10 on Termux on Android Phone
1. First, launch Termux app and type “apt update && apt upgrade –y” and press Enter.
2. Then, type “pkg install x11-repo” and press Enter.
3. After that, install the required Qemu package for this type “pkg install qemu-system-x86_64” and press Enter.
4. Now type “termux-setup-storage” and press Enter. This will to give the storage access to the Termux.
5. Type “qemu-system-x86_64 -m 960 -cdrom /sdcard/imgcache/Win10CDv2/Win10XPE.iso -vnc 127.0.0.1:2” and press Enter to start the connection.
Notes: Remember the location of downloaded Windows 10 file on your Android Phone.
6. Now open VNC Viewer, add new connection type address “127.0.0.1:2” and enter the name the to machine like “Windows 10” and click on on Create button.
After connection enjoys the system.
Hope something helps you.