In this article, we will show you how to download and install Garmin ActiveCaptain on Windows PC or laptop.
The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app provides a powerful connection to your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the ActiveCaptain community for the ultimate connected boating experience. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, be able to purchase new maps and charts, and have access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Connect to the ActiveCaptain community for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other points of interest. Smart notifications¹ on your chartplotter screen keep you connected with everyone else. Plan a trip or pre-fish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even view and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet while you’re on the water.
This app is not recommended for non-Garmin chartplotter owners and is not intended to be a standalone navigational app. The included basemap is not useable without purchasing additional charts/maps.
– OneChart™ lets you access all your Garmin unit pre-load and accessory card charts and maps from your mobile device and purchase new ones
– Receive smart notifications¹, such as calls and texts, on your chartplotter display when paired with the app
– Connect to fellow boaters with the ActiveCaptain community for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other points of interest
– Make, save and transfer routes and waypoints between the app and chartplotter
– Easily upload and download the latest Garmin Quickdraw Contours content from the community
– Download software updates and notifications from the app to your Garmin devices
– View and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet
How To Download and Install Garmin ActiveCaptain on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Garmin ActiveCaptain for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Garmin ActiveCaptain For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Garmin ActiveCaptain for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Garmin ActiveCaptain logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Garmin ActiveCaptain on the PC by applying the Garmin ActiveCaptain APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Garmin ActiveCaptain For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Garmin ActiveCaptain.
5. Click Install button under the Garmin ActiveCaptain logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install Garmin ActiveCaptain app on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.