In this tutorial, learn how to download and install NokoPrint app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install NokoPrint app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of NokoPrint App
Print directly from your Android device quickly, easily, and for FREE!
Print photos and share them with family and friends. Print documents, PDF files, invoices, receipts, boarding passes, and more at home, at work, or while on the go!
You can print images, photos, web pages, PDF and Microsoft Office documents without downloading any additional apps or printing tools anytime anywhere on almost any WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB printer.
• Print directly from your Android phone or tablet to almost any inkjet, laser, or thermal printer
• Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP)
• Print PDF files and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
• Print multiple images per sheet
• Print stored files, email attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), and files from Google Drive or other cloud services
• Print websites (HTML pages) accessed through the built-in web browser
• Print on WiFi, Bluetooth, USB-OTG connected printers
• Integration with other apps via Print, Share menus
• Many print options (including number of copies, collate, page range, paper size, paper type, paper tray, output quality, and more)
• Preview PDF, docs, images, and other content before printing
• Borderless photo printing on matte or glossy photo paper
• Color or monochrome (black and white) printing
• Duplex (one or two-sided) printing
• Printing on AirPrint capable printers
• Printing on Mopria compatible printers
• Printing on mobile thermal printers
• Compatible with Windows printer share (SMB/CIFS) and Mac/Linux printer share (Bonjour/IPP/LPD)
• HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet, HP Envy, HP Ink Tank, and other HP models
• Canon PIXMA, Canon LBP, Canon MF, Canon MP, Canon MX, Canon MG, Canon SELPHY, and other Canon models
• Epson Artisan, Epson WorkForce, Epson Stylus, and other Epson models
• Brother MFC, Brother DCP, Brother HL, Brother MW, Brother PJ, and other Brother models
• Samsung ML, Samsung SCX, Samsung CLP, and other Samsung models
• Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre, Xerox DocuPrint, and other Xerox Models
• Dell, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba, OKI, and other printers
Downloading NokoPrint App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download NokoPrint from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install NokoPrint on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “NokoPrint”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use NokoPrint on your computer.
Or you can also install NokoPrint on the PC by applying the NokoPrint APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install NokoPrint app.
That’s about it.