In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Game Booster on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Game Booster on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
GameBooster is an app that lets you get the most out of your Android when it’s time to play. Even if your device is ‘rooted’ or not, you can optimize your gaming experience with just a tap.
Essentially, what GameBooster does is stop all the background processes that are ‘unnecessary’ for running the game on your Android. In this way, you free up RAM and most games run more smoothly. With online games, with no background processes running, you might get better latency.
One of the best things about GameBooster is how easy it is to use. Just tap once to optimize and launch any game. Users with ‘root’ enabled devices can choose between three types of different ‘boosts’, each one with different improvements, that lets you customize your gaming experience even more.
GameBooster is a very interesting app, that will be especially useful for users with medium to low range devices that are usually more problematic when it comes to more demanding games.
Downloading Game Booster For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Game Booster from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Game Booster on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Game Booster”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Game Booster on your computer.
Or you can also install Game Booster on the PC by applying the Game Booster APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Game Booster app.
That’s about it.