In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Extreme Car Driving Simulator on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Extreme Car Driving Simulator on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Extreme Car Driving Simulator App
Ever wanted to try a sports car simulator? Now you can drive, drift and feel a racing sports car for free!
Be a furious racer on a whole city for you. No need to brake because of traffic or racing other rival vehicles, so you can perform illegal stunt actions and run full speed without the police chasing you!Drifting fast and doing burnouts had never been so fun! Burn the asphalt of this open world city!GAME FEATURES
NEW: Mini game checkpoint mode.
NEW: Drive with traffic !!!!!
Full real HUD including revs, gear and speed.
ABS, TC and ESP simulation. You can also turn them off!
Explore a detailed open world environment.
Realistic car damage. Crash your car!
Control your car with a steering wheel, accelerometer or arrows
Several different cameras.
Downloading Extreme Car Driving Simulator For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Extreme Car Driving Simulator from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Extreme Car Driving Simulator on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Extreme Car Driving Simulator”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Extreme Car Driving Simulator on your computer.
Or you can also install Extreme Car Driving Simulator on the PC by applying the Extreme Car Driving Simulator APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Extreme Car Driving Simulator game.
That’s about it.