In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Zapya app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Zapya app on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Zapya:
Rapidly share files using the best file sharing application that is easy to use and supports transfer across iOS, Android, and other platforms!
Need to share files but have no Internet connection? No problem! Zapya allows you to transfer files from Android phones, iPhones, and PC without using Wi-Fi or mobile data. Zapya is not only free to use, but it also supports 20 languages. File transferring has never been easier!
Start sharing files with those around you using one of the four simple ways to transfer available on Zapya. Create a group and invite others to join it, generate a personalized QR code for others to scan, shake to connect to another device, or simply send files to those nearby
– Bulk Transfer Large Files
Look no further than Zapya when you need to transfer massive folders. You can share multiple large files with one click!
– Phone Replication
Upgrading to a new phone? Backup and easily transfer all of the files at once from your old device to a new one.
– “Install All” Option
You now can select from the APKs on your PC, your friend’s phone, or your old phone and download all the apps you want onto your device simultaneously with the new “Install All” option.
Downloading Zapya app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Zapya app from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Download Zapya from Google Play store
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Zapya app in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Zapya”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Zapya app on your computer.
Or you can also install Zapya app on the PC by applying the Zapya APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Zapya app on PC for free.
That’s about it.