In this tutorial, learn how to download and install YouTube Music app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install YouTube Music app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of YouTube Music App
● More than 70 million official songs
● Music content including live performances, covers, remixes and music content you can’t find elsewhere
● Thousands of curated playlist across many genres and activitiesGet personalized music, perfect for every moment:
● Personalized playlists and Mixes made just for you, built around your favorite types of music
● Personalized activity mixes for your Workout, Relax, and Focus sessions
● Create playlists with song suggestions or collaborate with other music fans to create the perfect playlist
● Personalized Library to see all of your liked and added songs, playlists, artists, and albumsStay on top of the trend and discover new music:
● Check out curated for you mixes such Discover Mix and New Release Mix
● Discover music based genres (Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and more)
● Discover music based mood (Chill, Feel Good, Energy Booster, Sleep, Focus, Romance, Workout, Commute, Party)
● Explore top charts from all over the world
Enhanced your listening experience with unique features:
● Song lyrics so you can sing along to your favorites
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video
● Listen on your phone, desktop, smart speaker, smart TV, car, smart watch and within your favorite apps.
● Compatible with Google Maps, Waze, Google Assistant, and more.
Upgrade to Music Premium to enjoy:
● Listen ad-free
● Play music in the background
● Access your downloads, including smart downloads
● Switch seamlessly between audio and video, only with YouTube Music
Downloading YouTube Music app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download YouTube Music from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install YouTube Music app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “YouTube Music”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use YouTube Music app on your computer.
Or you can also install YouTube Music app on the PC by applying the YouTube Music APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install YouTube Music app.
That’s about it.