In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Yousician on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Yousician on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Yousician App
(supports acoustic and electric instruments)Yousician is your personal music tutor! The app listens to you play and gives instant feedback on your accuracy and timing. Our curriculum, designed by expert music teachers, will help musicians of all levels improve, from complete beginners to professionals.
Step-by-step video guides help you through each lesson. Fun gameplay tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn. You’ll simply be amazed how fast your skills advance. So go grab your guitar, bass or ukulele, go sit at your piano or keyboard, or warm up to sing and start playing now!
Who is Yousician for?
• Singers, Pianists, Guitarists, Bass & Ukulele players
• Complete beginners
• Advanced & professional musicians
• Music teachers
What is included?
• Over 1,500 missions, lessons & exercises, with hundreds of videos, covering all the skills you need: sight reading sheet music, classical and pop songs for Piano, and for Guitar, Bass and Ukulele you’ll learn chords, strumming, melodies, lead, fingerpicking and more. Find out if you’re in tune when singing along to your favorite songs!
• Yousician also teaches you music theory and Includes special trainers for each skill & chord.
• A Weekly Challenge, where you can compete with friends and millions of Yousicians worldwide.
How does it work?
• It listens to you sing or play the piano, guitar, bass or ukulele
• It gives you instant feedback on your performance
• It takes you through awesome songs and step-by-step tutorials that suit your playing level
• It makes learning fun with rewarding gameplay, lessons and challenges
Yousician has been developed with the world’s most innovative and experienced music teachers. It is perfectly suited for self-learning or as a supplement to learning with a teacher. With step-by-step tutorials and constant feedback you can always be sure you’re playing your guitar, piano, ukulele or bass right.
PLAY WITH ANY PIANO / GUITAR / BASS / UKULELE / VOCALS
Yousician is played with a real instrument, and requires no additional equipment. The microphone on your phone listens to you play and the app tells you how you’re performing. It even works for singing so you’ll never be out of tune during karaoke!
Subscribe for unlimited and uninterrupted playtime across all platforms.
Subscription types are annual plans billed in monthly installments, upfront annual and monthly plans. Prices may vary in different countries.
Subscription automatically renews at the end of each term unless auto-renew is turned off in your Yousician account on yousician.com. If you use a Google Play store account, you can cancel your subscription from there.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT YOUSICIAN
“Yousician is modern technology’s gift to music education. It’s an app that teaches you to master the guitar instead of a plastic game controller.” – Guitar World
“Yousician is a fabulous place to start learning piano, guitar, ukulele or bass. Yousician teaches basic playing techniques and musical notation by presenting a challenge and then listening as you try to play in real life.” – New York Times
Downloading Yousician For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Yousician from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Yousician on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Yousician”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Yousician on your computer.
Or you can also install Yousician on the PC by applying the Yousician APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Yousician on PC for free.
That’s about it.