In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Yoga VPN on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Yoga VPN on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
If your country’s government censors any kind of content, or a brand hasn’t launched a particular product or service in your area and you want to access that restricted information for whatever reason, Yoga VPN is the ideal tool to escape censorship and consume all that content without limitation.
Downloading Yoga VPN on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Yoga VPN from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Yoga VPN on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Yoga VPN”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Yoga VPN on your computer.
Or you can also install Yoga VPN on the PC by applying the Yoga VPN APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Yoga VPN on PC for free.
That’s about it.