In this article, we will show you how to play Yalla Ludo on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Yalla Ludo App
Real-time voice chat
Talk with players via voice chat at any time, meet new friends and enjoy the game!
Various game modes
Ludo includes two modes: 1 ON 1 mode, 4-Player mode. Each mode has four gameplays: Classic, Master, Quick and Magic.
Domino: Drew Game and All Five.
Play with friends easily
Private rooms and local rooms enable you to play with buddies either online or offline. Come and have fun in games together！
Group Voice Chat for Gamers
The chat room allows you to meet more gamers from all over the world and exchange ideas about games with each other. You can also invite friends or anyone else to play Ludo & Domino by this group chat. Let’s enjoy the happy time in Yalla Ludo!
We will continue to give our best shot to provide you with more fun games which will enrich your daily life.
Downloading Yalla Ludo on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Yalla Ludo from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Yalla Ludo on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Yalla Ludo”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Yalla Ludo on your computer.
Or you can also install Yalla Ludo on the PC by applying the Yalla Ludo XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Yalla Ludo on PC for free.
That’s about it.