In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Xender on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Xender on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Xender is a tool that enables file transfers between Android devices at an incredibly fast rate. Instead of using Bluetooth or WiFi, Xender uses the NFC protocol of all devices involved in the transfer, ensuring a transfer rate that is 4 to 40 times faster than normal Bluetooth.
With Xender, you can transfer virtually anything from your Android: contacts, files, images, music, videos, and even apps. All you need to do is create a transfer group and also (obviously) be close to the user you want to transfer files to. This is very important: Xender only works if the person you want to transfer files to is nearby.
Downloading Xender For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Xender from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Xender on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Xender”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Xender on your computer.
Or you can also install Xender on the PC by applying the Xender APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Xender on PC for free.
That’s about it.