In this tutorial, learn how to download and install X-VPN on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install X-VPN on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of X-VPN
Surf the web securely and privately. Protect your online privacy with a lightning fast and stable connection.
– 9 Protocols To Choose
– Support Up To 5 Devices
– 5000+ Servers Around 50+ Global Locations(Only premium can access all)
– Support Kill Switch & DNS Leak Test & IP Checker(Premium only)
– Set The Fastest Severs Automatically For You
– Run Speed Test Immediately In X-VPN To Check The Servers(Premium only)
– Secure Your Internet Activity And Wifi Connection
Simple switch among locations, then your IP will change to another country easily. Surfing anonymously will give your privacy the greatest protection. You are perfectly encrypted and hidden.
– Super Fast To Connect And Stream
We offer dedicated servers(premium only) for you to enjoy streaming on the site you like. You can stream with a boosting fast speed in HD model. Never miss any important sports lives or series again.
– Use Security Tools To Get More Protection
We provide several functional security tools including Kill Switch, DNS Leak Test and IP checker(premium only). With Kill Switch on, all internet will be disabled if X-VPN disconnects. Checking whether you have a DNS Leak or not is very easy with the test tool. You can also check your IP info in details after connecting to X-VPN.
We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy and strictly obey the local law about online privacy protection. We have designated staff regularly review the relevant regulation, rule, law changes to enforce the privacy protection. For requests or inquiries concerning user privacy, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond to requests or inquiries within 48 hours.
Downloading X-VPN on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download X-VPN from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install X-VPN on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “X-VPN”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use X-VPN on your computer.
Or you can also install X-VPN on the PC by applying the X-VPN APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install X-VPN on PC for free.
That’s about it.