In this article, we will show you how to download and install Wyze cam app on Windows PC or laptop.
Wyze App is a platform that hosts a variety of smart home and personal devices. Join millions of Americans and connect all parts of your world with the ever-growing Wyze ecosystem. With Wyze, you can create simple automation in-and-out of your home adding a little magic and simplicity to your daily routines.
Main Features of Wyze app For PC Free download:
– Turn your living room lights on when motion is detected with Wyze Bulb and Wyze Sense
– See what’s going on inside your home while you’re away with Wyze Cam
– Automatically lock and unlock your door without getting your phone out with Wyze Lock & geofencing
– Turn the radio on while you’re at work to comfort your dog with Wyze Plug
– Wyze Band, a smart activity tracker with color AMOLED screen, and typical activity tracking skills, and the function to show phone call and SMS on the band.
How To Download and Install Wyze cam app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Wyze cam app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Wyze cam app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Wyze cam app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Wyze logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Wyze cam app on the PC by applying the Wyze cam app APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Wyze cam app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Wyze cam app.
5. Click Install button under the Wyze cam logo.
Hope something helps you.