In this article, we will show you how to download and install Workday app on Windows PC or laptop.
The Workday app provides secure, mobile access to your Workday applications on-the-go.
Main Features of Workday app For PC Free Download:
– Quickly conduct administrative tasks – view or request time off, capture expenses, clock in and clock out to enter time worked, or review your payslip – without disrupting your day.
– View your notifications and tasks that require your attention and immediately take action.
Easily browse the company directory, securely view worker profiles, and leave feedback while it’s still top of mind.
– View your team or individual profiles and immediately take actions relevant to your role, such as perform a job change, make a compensation change, or provide performance feedback.
– Stay connected to your business by gaining quick insight into what’s important through interactive reports and dashboards.
How To Download and Workday app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Workday app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Workday app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Workday app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Workday logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Workday app on the PC by applying the Workday APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Workday app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Workday.
5. Click Install button under the Workday logo.
Hope something helps you.