In this tutorial, we will show you how to play Woodturning on Windows PC or laptop.
Woodturning is a casual game in which your mission is to use a chisel to carve all kinds of shapes out of wood. This game’s 3D graphics make it easy to follow the instructions and create each item.
Downloading Woodturning on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Woodturning from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Woodturning on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Woodturning”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Woodturning on your computer.
Or you can also install Woodturning on the PC by applying the Woodturning APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Woodturning on PC for free.
That’s about it.