In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Wins 10 Simulator on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Wins 10 Simulator on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Wins 10 Simulator App
We have packed 80% of Windows 10 in one app for you. So would you like to use a virtual computer on your phone?
* Install Windows 10 on your first login.
* Chance to control with mouse or touch.
* Surf the internet with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
* Access your apps from the start menu and search bar.
* Access your background, colors of Windows and a lot of customization from settings.
* Real computer fan and Window 10 sounds.
* Take photos from the camera app or open videos, photos and music from file explorer.
* Supports many languages.
* No annoying full screen ads.
* Use LordHonor Settings app to access Android settings.
* Desktop launch bar apps.
* Add a password to your personal computer.
* Bios menu.
* Changing the brightness and night glow.
* Turn off or restart your computer.
* Adjust the size and speed of your mouse with the LordHonor Settings application.
* Play games via the internet browser (Downloadable applications will be added soon)
—> Premium <—
* Speed up Windows with the LordHonor Defender application
* Install the Super Root application, then disassemble and replace your computer hardware and also delete system applications with this application and see how your computer will react.
Downloading Wins 10 Simulator For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Wins 10 Simulator from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Wins 10 Simulator on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Wins 10 Simulator”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Wins 10 Simulator on your computer.
Or you can also install Wins 10 Simulator on the PC by applying the Wins 10 Simulator APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Wins 10 Simulator on PC for free.
That’s about it.