In this article, we will show you how to download and install Wink – Smart Home on Windows PC or laptop.
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. The Wink app brings together hundreds of smart products — lights, locks, sensors, thermostats, and more — across dozens of the best brands, so you can control them from anywhere.
Main Features of Wink – Smart Home For PC Free Download:
– Receive alerts that keep you informed of what’s happening at home.
– Trigger your alarm and lights to turn on automatically if fire or smoke is detected.
– See who’s at the front door and use your phone to unlock it from anywhere.
Use Wink’s security services to make your home even smarter and safer:
– Look Out: Get instant security alerts about doors, windows, locks, garage doors, motion, and more, giving you control over your home so you can quickly decide how to respond if something unexpected occurs.
– Home Sitter: Have your lights turn on and off in a natural, human pattern to make it look like you’re home when you’re away. Relax when you’re out of town, knowing your home looks lived in.
– Moonlight: Always return to a well-lit home by syncing your lights to turn on and off with local sunset and sunrise times. It’s a convenient way to light your way home after work, so you don’t have to search for keys in the dark.
Read also: Download Magic Home-Smart Home For PC
How To Download and Install Wink – Smart Home on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the Wink – Smart Home for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox App Player.
Here are the steps:
Installing Wink – Smart Home For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Wink – Smart Home for PC, open Google Play store, search “Wink – Smart Home” and install it.
5. Click Install button under the Wink Smart Home logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
Installing Wink – Smart Home For Windows in Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Run Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Wink – Smart Home for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
4. Click Install button under the Wink – Smart Home logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Wink – Smart Home on the PC by applying the Wink – Smart Home APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in Nox App Player
Hope something helps you.