In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Windscribe VPN on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Windscribe VPN on PC for free if you use Nox App Player. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Windscribe VPN is a tool that secures Wifi and helps you safeguard your privacy online. Best part? It’s absolutely free to use and offers up to 10GB of bandwidth per month, if you supply a confirmed email address! That’s something you can actually use!
With Windscribe VPN, you’ll never mess with confusing settings and option menus again; just turn it on once and forget about it.
Get up to 10GB of data per month for FREE, which you can use on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows PC, or as a browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Main Features of Windscribe VPN For Windows:
• Super easy to use, just turn it on with a single tap
• Network whitelisting – auto-enable/disable the VPN when you get home, or join any other wifi network.
• Split Tunneling – choose which apps should go over the VPN tunnel.
• Encrypts all your data so nobody can spy on your Internet activities
• Strict no-logging policy
• 4 protocols to choose from (OpenVPN UDP/TCP, IKEv2, Stealth)
• Access to servers in 10 countries (Including US, Canada, UK and more)
• Same as the free features, plus:
• Unlimited bandwidth
• Unlimited connections
• Access to servers in over 60 countries and over 110 data-centers
Downloading Windscribe VPN on your PC For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Windscribe VPN from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Windscribe VPN on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Windscribe VPN”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Windscribe VPN on your computer.
Or you can also install Windscribe VPN on the PC by applying the Windscribe VPN APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Windscribe VPN on PC for free.
That’s about it.