In this tutorial, learn how to download and install WiFi FTP Server on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install WiFi FTP Server on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of WiFi FTP Server App
Convert your android phone/tablet into a FTP Server! Use this free app to host your own FTP Server on your phone/tablet. Use the FTP Server to transfer files, photos, movies, songs etc…to/from your android device using a FTP client like FileZilla.
– Complete FTP server with configurable port number
– Supports FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS)
– Configurable anonymous access
– Configurable home folder (mount point)
– Configurable user-name/password
– Avoid using USB cables for file transfer and copy/backup files over Wifi
– Works over Wifi and Wifi tethering mode (hotspot mode)
Steps to use the app:
1. Connect to WiFi network and open app.
2. Click the start button
3. Key in the server URL in a FTP client or windows explorer and transfer files
Downloading WiFi FTP Server For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download WiFi FTP Server from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install WiFi FTP Server on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “WiFi FTP Server”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use WiFi FTP Server on your computer.
Or you can also install WiFi FTP Server on the PC by applying the WiFi FTP Server APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install WiFi FTP Server on PC for free.
That’s about it.