In this tutorial, learn how to download and install WhatsApp Messenger on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install WhatsApp Messenger on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
WhatsApp Messenger is the most convenient way of quickly sending messages on your mobile phone to any contact or friend on your contacts list. The only requirement is that the other people must have the app installed on their own device.
Now, WhatsApp is compatible with just about all mobile operating systems on the market: iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Phone. Hence this basically means you’ll be able to use WhatsApp to communicate with any friend, regardless of what model of device they have.
Downloading WhatsApp Messenger For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download WhatsApp Messenger from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install WhatsApp Messenger on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “WhatsApp Messenger”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use WhatsApp Messenger on your computer.
Or you can also install WhatsApp Messenger on the PC by applying the WhatsApp Messenger APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install WhatsApp Messenger on PC for free.
That’s about it.