In this tutorial, learn how to download and install VivaVideo: Video Editor & Video Maker on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install VivaVideo on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
VivaVideo is the Pro Video Editor and Free Video Maker app, with all video editing features: cut video, trim video, crop video, merge video, edit video with music, edit video for youtube, add stickers to video, add text to video, and so on. Download VivaVideo to edit video with music & effects
VivaVideo is a free video editing app and photo video maker with music. It’s also a easy to use.
Downloading VivaVideo: Video Editor & Video Maker on your PC For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download VivaVideo from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install VivaVideo on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “VivaVideo”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use VivaVideo on your computer.
Or you can also install VivaVideo on the PC by applying the VivaVideo APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install VivaVideo on PC for free.
That’s about it.