In this tutorial, learn how to download and install VITA app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install VITA app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
VITA is a simple & easy video editing app with all features you need for videography!
Start creating amazing videos with all the high-quality features in VITA.
Main Features of VITA app For PC Free Download:
– Export videos in full HD quality.
– Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option.
– Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
– Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
– Apply filters to your videos for color grading.
– Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
– Create your own vlogs with quick and easy video templates.
– Use pre-made fonts and animated texts & customize with strokes, shadows, and colors.
– Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
Downloading VITA app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download VITA app from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install VITA app on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “VITA”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use VITA app on your computer.
Or you can also install VITA app on the PC by applying the VITA XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install VITA app on PC for free.
That’s about it.