In this tutorial, learn how to play Village and Farm on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Village and Farm on PC for free if you use Bluestacks emulator. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Village and Farm
Immerse yourself into the best Middle Ages farming game on mobile! Explore the unique way of farming in the old world. It is FREE to play!
10 millions of farmers are dragging their fingers to
– PLANT fresh crops
– COOK delicious food
– FEED lovely pets
– GREET friendly neighbors
– TRADE with farmers from all over the world
– COMPLETE challenging missions
– DESIGN the prettiest farm with hundreds of decorations
The game is free to play but some of the contents can be purchased for real money. Internet connection is required.
Downloading Village and Farm on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Village and Farm from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Village and Farm on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Village and Farm”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Village and Farm on your computer.
Or you can also install Village and Farm on the PC by applying the Village and Farm APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Village and Farm on PC for free.
That’s about it.