In this tutorial, learn how to download and install VideoBuddy on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install VideoBuddy on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
VideoBuddy is a free downloader for Android. With the help of its video detection function, VideoBuddy makes nearly all online videos downloadable.
– Download Detection: VideoBuddy‘s Download Detection can automatically find downloadable videos while you are browsing the websites.
– AdBlock: VideoBuddy can block annoying Ads, Pop-ups, Banners effectively. Save your mobile data, and enjoy a comfortable browsing experience.
– Videos for all tastes: We offer you a rich variety of video sites, include Movies, TV shows, Clips, Girls, Trailers and Funny Videos. All can be downloaded for free.
– Servers Speed Up: VideoBuddy can speed up and accelerate downloading process for saving you time. Say goodbye to loading slowly.
– Better Watching Experience: Enjoy the better watching experience with our optimized player.
Downloading VideoBuddy For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download VideoBuddy from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install VideoBuddy on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “VideoBuddy”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use VideoBuddy on your computer.
Or you can also install VideoBuddy on the PC by applying the VideoBuddy APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install VideoBuddy on PC for free.
That’s about it.