In this article, we will show you how to play Vector on Windows PC or laptop.
Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you soon break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
Main Features of Vector For PC Free Download
– Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
– Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
– 20 challenging levels (40 in the “Deluxe Version”)
– Quick to learn, challenging to master
How To Download and Install Vector on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Vector for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Vector on PC using Nox App Player
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. To download Vector for PC, go to Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
4. Click Install button under the Vector logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Vector on the PC by applying the Vector APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
How To Play Vector on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Vector for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the Vector logo, and enjoy!
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Vector on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Vector.
5. Click Install button under the Vector logo.
Hope something helps you.