In this tutorial, learn how to download and install UC Browser on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install UC Browser on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of UC Browser
UC Browser is hosting “OMG Quiz, OMG Cash” in India and Indonesia. Answer Right 12 Questions, Win Millions Cash Everyday. Super easy, Super fun, and Super Rich! Join us now, Everyday 9pm only on UC Browser.
UC Browser is a mobile browser from Chinese mobile Internet company UCWeb. UCWeb is Firstly launched in April 2004 as a J2ME-only application, it is available on platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian OS for Nokia, Java ME, and BlackBerry. With a huge user base in China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan and continued growth in emerging regional markets, UC Browser reached 100 million global users in March 2014. According to StatCounter,UC browser is the second most used smartphone or “mobile” web browser worldwide, passing Safari in the October 2015.
UC Browser is compatible with a number of operating systems, including Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry and Symbian. Android represents the largest user-base for the browser, with 300 million of its 500 million total on Google’s mobile OS. There are three versions of UC Browser available on Google Play, including UC Browser Mini for Android, UC Browser for Android, and UC Browser HD for Android.
UC browser uses cloud acceleration and data compression technology. UC Browser’s servers act as a proxy which compresses the data of web pages before sending it to users. This process helps load web content faster. The browser can adapt to same network environments and support multi-file format downloading. In addition, UC Browser has HTML5 web app and cloud syncing features.
Main Features of UC Browser For PC Free Download:
– Fast and stable navigation: With UC Browser does not have this history of “hang”. Navigation a good flowing.
– Fast mode: UC Browser compresses data, speeds up navigation and saves precious MBs of your internet package.
– ADBlock: With helps from our users, UC Browser adBlock will block out most annoying Ads on Main sites.
– Facebook mode: This unique feature speeds up Facebook. No matter the speed of your internet, UC Browser finds a way to increase the speed.
– Smart Downloading: Our servers speed up and stabilize downloads. In addition, if any dropped connections UC Browser continues downloading from the breakpoint.
– Video for all tastes: UC Browser will display any movie and TV series! The menu has categories with videos for all tastes: the humor, the clips, girls, anime, trailers and even war films.
– Control Videos with Gestures: Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures in UC Browser.
– Night Mode: Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
Downloading UC Browser For PC (Windows 10/8/7) For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download UC Browser from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install UC Browser in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “UC Browser”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use UC Browser on your computer.
Or you can also install UC Browser on the PC by applying the UC Browser APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install UC Browser on PC for free.
That’s about it.