In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Twitch app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Twitch app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
Twitch is the (new) official app for the service of the same name, which lets you broadcast yourself playing video games, view other players’ streams, interact with them, talk with other players, and basically do everything you usually could from your browser.
From this app, you can watch other people playing your favorite games while you chat with other users who are on the same channel as you are.
Besides that, this version of Twitch also allows anyone who starts streaming to monetize their broadcasts. This way, you can make money while you play your favorite games so long as you can get a good following.
The app works perfectly with 3G and WiFi and also lets you change the video quality so it doesn’t eat up so much data in case you’re using 3G.
Twitch is a very useful app for anyone who frequently uses this service, which you can now carry with you at all times. It’s important to keep in mind that THIS is the new version of the Twitch app and that the previous one (version 3.2.3) no longer has official support.
Downloading Twitch app For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Twitch from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Twitch app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Twitch”. When you find the app proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Twitch app on your computer.
Or you can also install Twitch app on the PC by applying the Twitch APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Twitch app.
That’s about it.