In this tutorial, we will show you how to play Truck Simulator USA on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Truck Simulator USA:
Want to know what driving an 18 Wheeler feels like? Truck Simulator USA offers a real trucking experience that will let you explore amazing locations. This American Truck Simulator features many semi truck brands, with realistic engine sounds and detailed interiors! Drive across America, transport cool stuff such as vehicles, gasoline, gravel, food, and many more… Become a professional truck driver and enjoy the career and the online multiplayer mode!
Drive Across American, play Truck Simulator USA!
Main Features of Truck Simulator USA For PC Free Download:
– Many American Truck brands
– USA, Canada and Mexico
– Different climate locations: desert, snow, mountain, city
– Improved Controls (tilt steering, buttons or virtual steering wheel)
– Manual Transmission with H-Shifter and Clutch
– Realistic Engine Sounds (V8, Cummins, etc..)
– Lots of trailers to transport
– Multiplayer Mode and Career Mode
– Visual and mechanical damage on vehicles
– New weather system (snow, rain, sun…)
– Request new trucks or features on our Social Pages!
Downloading Truck Simulator USA on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Truck Simulator USA from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Truck Simulator USA on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Truck Simulator USA”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Truck Simulator USA on your computer.
Or you can also install Truck Simulator USA on the PC by applying the Truck Simulator USA APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Truck Simulator USA on PC for free.
That’s about it.