In this tutorial, learn how to download and install TP-Link Tether app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install TP-Link Tether app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of TP-Link Tether App
– Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
– Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
– Manage permissions of client devices
– Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
– Find the best location to place your range extender
– Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
– Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously★ Compatible Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer C5400 V1
Archer C3200 V1
Archer C3150 V1
Archer C2600 V1
Archer C2300 V1
Archer A2300 V1
Archer C1900 V1
Archer C9 V1
Archer C8 V1
Archer C7 V2
Archer C1200 V1
Archer C60 V1
Archer C59 V1
Archer C58 V1
Archer C55 V1
Archer C50 V1
Archer C2 V1
Archer C900 V1
Archer C25 V1
Archer C20 V1
Archer C20i V1
★ Compatible xDSL Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer VR2800v V1
Archer VR2800 V1
Archer VR2600v V1
Archer VR2600 V1
Archer VR900v V1
Archer VR900 V1
Archer VR600v V1
Archer VR600 V1
Archer VR400v V1
Archer VR400 V1
Archer VR200v V1
Archer VR200 V1
Archer D9 V1
Archer D7 V1
Archer D5 V1
Archer D2 V1
Archer D20 V1
★ Compatible Range Extenders (listed hardware versions and above)
★Compatible Cable Modem Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer CR1900 V1
★Compatible LTE Gateways (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer MR200 V2
*To learn how to find the hardware version of your device, go to http://www.tp-link.com/faq-46.html
More devices supported by Tether are coming soon!
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
● TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● For any issue, please contact http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
Downloading TP-Link Tether App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download TP-Link Tether from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install TP-Link Tether App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “TP-Link Tether”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use TP-Link Tether app on your computer.
Or you can also install TP-Link Tether app on the PC by applying the TP-Link Tether APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install TP-Link Tether app.
That’s about it.