In this article, we will show you how to play Touchgrind Skate 2 on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Touchgrind Skate 2
“Touchgrind Skate 2 blossoms into a world of enjoyment [..] Illusion Labs does it again!” – TouchArcade
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind Skate 2 is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but a lifetime to master. Learn the tricks, complete challenges, and unlock new skateboard parts.
Get the highest score in time-limited Competition mode, rip freely and complete challenges in Jam Session mode.
True innovative finger controls together with real physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, pop shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, powerslides, lip tricks, stalls, drops, 5-0’s, 50-50’s, crooks, tailslides, bluntslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations, or why not do them in nollie, fakie or switch? – Only your skill and imagination set the limit!
Get a maximized experience with a real skateboarding feeling – Skate like in real life on your device!
*** Important for Huawei users! Please disable HiTouch to avoid annoying popups! You can turn it off in Settings -> Smart Assistance -> HiTouch -> OFF ***
– Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
– 3 free roam game modes: Training, Competition, Jam Session.
– Tutorial videos – watch and try yourself!
– Natural multi-touch controls, evolved from Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX
– Tilted camera view, similar to Touchgrind BMX
– Three different skateparks with bowls, ramps, curbs, boxes and over 2.000 meters of rails
– Complete the 100 challenges to unlock decks, wheels, grip tapes and stickers
– True skating experience
– Trick name detection
Downloading Touchgrind Skate 2 on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Touchgrind Skate 2 from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Touchgrind Skate 2 on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Touchgrind Skate 2”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Touchgrind Skate 2 on your computer.
Or you can also install Touchgrind Skate 2 on the PC by applying the Touchgrind Skate 2 XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Touchgrind Skate 2 on PC for free.
That’s about it.