In this article, we will show you how to download and install ToSee app on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of ToSee
Ultra low power consumption, Battery powered, Put everywhere
Ensure the safety of your anytime and anywhereAccompanying Your Family Members
Remote active wake up the device, Check your family members recent situation at any time
Two-way voice talkback, Communication barrier freeSports DV
Easy to carry, Dual 4K panoramic camera
Fast start, One key to record, Never miss any wonderful moment
Video Door Bell
Human motion detection, Real-time warning, Fast message push
IR night vision, 24 Hours protection
How To Download and Install ToSee app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to use the ToSee app for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing ToSee app For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download ToSee app for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
5. Click Install button under the ToSee logo, and enjoy!
Download ToSee from Google Play store
Or you can also install ToSee app on the PC by applying the ToSee APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing ToSee app For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find ToSee.
5. Click Install button under the ToSee logo.
In this video we will show you how to download and install ToSee app on Windows 10 PC.
Hope something helps you.