In this tutorial, learn how to download and install TLS Tunnel on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install TLS Tunnel on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of TLS Tunnel
TLS Tunnel uses a simple protocol that we call TLSVPN.
TLSVPN generates a unique internal IP for each connected user, this allows the communication between users on the same server, this function is optional and can block through the app settings.
All traffic generated between the client and the server is protected with TLSv1.3.
Through the application it is possible to customize the start of the connection (we call injection) with typed connection text (HTTP standard or any other), or setting an SNI to perform handshaking with the server.
This is very useful for crossing restrictions imposed by internet providers or any network that you are using during the connection.
Each user is given a randomly generated ID by the application to connect to the server.
You can import and export the connection method settings.
The configuration file has the .tls extension, it is an encrypted text file containing all the information that was defined before exporting it except the DNS part and the connection options such as reconnection and internal IP exposure.
When exported, you can set a message for who imports and lock it so that the method setting is not visible or editable.
It is possible to traffic any connection protocol TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP.
Downloading TLS Tunnel For PC (Windows 10/8/7) For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download TLS Tunnel from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install TLS Tunnel in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “TLS Tunnel”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use TLS Tunnel on your computer.
Or you can also install TLS Tunnel on the PC by applying the TLS Tunnel APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install TLS Tunnel on PC for free.
That’s about it.