In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Tiki app on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Tiki app on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Tiki – Short Video Community App
Meanwhile, Tiki is also an artifact for you to express yourself and record your life with short video. Tiki has a variety of special effects, which are simple and easy to use. You can quickly create beautiful videos, get more likes and fans, and become a video expert in seconds in Tiki.Now you can share the videos to instagram, whatsapp, facebook, twitter etc.
1. A place for real talents
Watch millions of popular videos and discover the endless possibilities of life. Tiki will recommend personalized video content for you based on what you watch, like, and share.
2. Find your community, interest & engagement
You can like, comment, share the videos you want and find the circles you are interested in. In Tiki, you can interact and communicate with interesting people and watch videos no longer alone.
3. Make your moment
Simply shoot your videos with millions of music clips and sounds in every genre, including Pop, Funk, EDM, Rap, Hip Hop, K-pop, and Country, and viral original sounds. Absolutely, Tiki is an excellent video editor with music.
4. Explore trending special effects
Video editing tools allow you to trim, cut, merge and duplicate videos easily. Unlock tons of filters, effects, and AR objects to take your videos to the next level.
5. Become an influencer
Tiki has a wide variety of fashionable special effects, making you make beautiful videos in one second. In Tiki, use video to record life, quickly get followers, and become an influential creator. Tiki can help you become a super star!
6. Connect Tiki:
Downloading Tiki App For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Tiki from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Tiki App on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Tiki”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Tiki app on your computer.
Or you can also install Tiki app on the PC by applying the Tiki APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Tiki app.
That’s about it.