In this article, we will show you how to play TheoTown on Windows PC or laptop.
TheoTown is a version of the classic SimCity for Android that, like the original, lets you create your own city from scratch, with all that it involves. You have to create roads and residential zones to attract citizens. Once they’re living in your city, you have to give them access to water and electricity, as well as provide all of the minimum services that a city should have: hospitals, police stations, fire stations, etc.
Downloading TheoTown on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download TheoTown from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks emulator.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to play TheoTown on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “TheoTown”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play TheoTown on your computer.
Or you can also install TheoTown on the PC by applying the TheoTown APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install TheoTown on PC for free.
That’s about it.