In this article, we will show you how to play The Spike – Volleyball Story on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of The Spike App
Play the new remastered version now!
You’ll be surprised.(Warning) The game may be somewhat difficult.
A little practice and you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
A game developed by volleyball-loving high school students!!!!
Arcade style retro graphics!!!!
Try serving a spike before saying anything.
■ A volleyball game developed by a high school indie development team!
– Expect huge and frequent updates!
■ A game where the developers kept communicating with players!
– This game was able to make a comeback, thanks to the support of so many!
■ Let your stress melt away with the beautiful sound of a spike!
– No more stress from school and work!
■ The hyperactive sounds will make it feel like a workout!
– The sounds of shoes screeching on the floor give the feel of intense exercise!
■ A game that showcases the future of indie games in Korea!
– This is how advanced high school students are!
Created by volleyball lovers, “The Spike: Remastered”
Create your player and progress through the story!
In volleyball, the middle hitter may be quite important, but the skills of the setter are what dominate the game!
Your precious ratings and reviews greatly encourage the developers 🙂
■ Access Guide
– Storage: Used to store data on the SD card in case the device runs low on memory.
Downloading The Spike – Volleyball Story on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download The Spike – Volleyball Story from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install The Spike – Volleyball Story on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “The Spike – Volleyball Story”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play The Spike – Volleyball Story on your computer.
Or you can also install The Spike – Volleyball Story on the PC by applying the The Spike – Volleyball Story XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install The Spike – Volleyball Story on PC for free.
That’s about it.