In this article, we will show you how to play The Sims FreePlay on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of The Sims FreePlay App
From head to toe – and floor to ceiling – customize every aspect of your Sims’ lives! Keep up to 34 Sims looking stylish, and design and build their dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple floors and incredible decor. As you get more Sims and they start a family, expand your Sim Town with a pet store, car dealership, shopping mall, and even a private villa beach! Express yourself and tell your own Sims story by unleashing your inner architect and interior designer all at once. Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns, where you can form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours.
Life is better together. Start relationships, fall in love, get married, and have a family. Make lifelong friends and care for pets. Throw pool parties and grill outdoors or snuggle up by the fireplace for movie night. In the mood for some trouble? There’s plenty of drama to be had when Sims don’t get along. Act silly with teens, be rude to family members, or even say no to a marriage proposal! From babies to seniors, your perfect Sims story can happen at every stage of your life simulation. Love and friendships? Drama and breakups? The choice is always yours.
ALL WORK & ALL PLAY
A Sim’s gotta work! Start different dream careers, and even follow Sims’ days at the Police Station, Movie Studio, and Hospital. The more your Sims go to work, the more they learn skills and raise their salary, giving you rewards and setting them on a path to success. In their free time, choose different hobbies like cooking, fashion design, salsa dancing, and puppy training. The more involved they are, the happier they’ll be, from kids to teens to adults. The opportunities are limitless when you create a life your Sims love!
Downloading The Sims FreePlay on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download The Sims FreePlay from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install The Sims FreePlay on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “The Sims FreePlay”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play The Sims FreePlay on your computer.
Or you can also install The Sims FreePlay on the PC by applying the The Sims FreePlay APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install The Sims FreePlay on PC for free.
That’s about it.