In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Termux on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Termux on Windows PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Termux
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
– Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
– Manage files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
– Access servers over ssh.
– Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
– Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
– Check out projects with git.
– Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded – desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Downloading Termux For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Termux from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Termux in Windows 10
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Termux”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Termux on your computer.
Or you can also install Bochs on the PC by applying the Termuxs APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Termuxs on PC for free.
That’s about it.