In this article, we will show you how to play Tensura:King of Monsters on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Tensura:King of Monsters
[Super popular characters get together. Synergy of skills dominates the battlefield]
Summon monsters. Popular anime characters come to the screen! That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: King of Monsters presents you with Ranga, Shuna, Benimaru, Shion, and other Monster Federation members to form a unique powerful monster legion! In the game heroes are divided into output, defensive, and assistant types. Arrange them in a 3×3 grid to bring their attributes and properties into play and display your strategic battle array! Dispatch heroes with close bond to trigger their synergy skills with astonishing destructive force! At critical moments, suppress the enemy with smooth, awesome combo skills!
[Unique Slime system. Develop your own Monster King Rimuru]
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: King of Monsters features a unique Slime system that perfectly recreates the ability called “Predator” in the anime. The Devour gameplay lets players feed Slime with different item shards and materials to activate different combat attributes and skills! Like Rimuru in the anime, keep fighting and grow stronger! Choose from Rimuru core skills with different attributes and resistances and match it with different monster heroes to develop your own unique Rimuru!
One more secret tip for you. Slime can devour and you can poke. Up-to-date technologies realize a fluid texture and satisfy your desire to poke Slime!
[HD magnificent scenes. Any random screenshot makes a perfect wallpaper]
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: King of Monsters employs the state-of-the art 3D cel-shading technology to achieve splendid next generation scenes with meticulous details. Every screenshot makes a perfect mobile wallpaper! Reproduce awesome skills in the anime and provide the top quality visual effect right at your fingertips!
[Deluxe CV team. An absolute treat for your ears!]
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: King of Monsters has invited a-list voice actors to please our anime and CV fans! Deluxe voice cast provides your ears extreme pleasure!
Downloading Tensura:King of Monsters on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Tensura:King of Monsters from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Tensura:King of Monsters on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Tensura:King of Monsters”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Tensura:King of Monsters on your computer.
Or you can also install Tensura:King of Monsters on the PC by applying the Tensura:King of Monsters XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Tensura:King of Monsters on PC for free.
That’s about it.