In this article, we will show you how to play Temple Run on Windows PC or laptop.
See also: Download Temple Run 2 for PC
Temple Run is a 3D endless running video game developed and published by Imangi Studios. The player controls an explorer who has obtained an ancient relic and is running from evil demon monkeys who are chasing him.
How To Download and Install Temple Run on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Temple Run for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Temple Run on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Temple Run for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Temple Run logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Temple Run on the PC by applying the Temple Run APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Temple Run on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Temple Run.
5. Click Install button under the Temple Run logo.
Hope something helps you.