In this article, we will show you how to play Temple Run on Windows PC or laptop.
Temple Run 2 is an endless running video game developed and published by Imangi Studios. A sequel to Temple Run, the game was produced, designed and programmed by husband and wife team Keith Shepherd and Natalia Luckyanova, with art by Kiril Tchangov.
See more: Download Temple Run For PC
How To Download and Install Temple Run 2 on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to download Temple Run 2 for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Temple Run 2 on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Temple Run 2 for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Temple Run 2 logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Temple Run 2 on the PC by applying the Temple Run 2 APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
How To Play Temple Run 2 on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Temple Run 2.
5. Click Install button under the Temple Run 2 logo.
Hope something helps you.