In this article, we will show you how to play Taptap Heroes on Windows PC or laptop.
Tap Tap Heroes finds you centered in the continent of Mystia where heroes gather. In Mystia, a holy sword which carries the power of creation has been discovered by Freya, the queen of hell. As a result, Freya has plans to exploit the power of the holy sword and take over the world. The Alliance knights in their castles, the Horde warriors in their caves, the Elven mages in their forests, the Undead spirits in their tombs and the Holy beings in the heavens, all begin their journeys to find the power of creation. Together with over 200 heroes across six different factions, you too find yourself on a quest to find the holy sword and offset Freya’s plans before it’s too late.
How To Download and Install Taptap Heroes on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Taptap Heroes for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
Installing Taptap Heroes For Windows in BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Taptap Heroes for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Taptap Heroes logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Taptap Heroes on the PC by applying the Taptap Heroes APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install APK in BlueStacks
Installing Taptap Heroes For Windows in LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Taptap Heroes.
5. Click Install button under the Taptap Heroes logo.
Hope something helps you.