In this article, we will show you how to play Tacticool – 5v5 shooter on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Tacticool:
Tacticool is a tough game, one of the most intense mobile shooters, featuring an unparalleled isometric view, realistic physics, cars, and destructible environment.
Fight the enemy team and zombies on multiple detailed maps. Dive into the all-new unmatched 5v5 experience hardly comparable to any known TPS or FPS shooter.
Meet over 14 million other players around the world in this award-winning game, named the best competitive game in 2019. Join clans, use voice chat, complete daily assignments, contend with ultimately skillful hardcore players.
Enjoy unlocking and upgrading different tiers of operators, discover multiple classes of guns and support equipment. Throw grenades, use adrenaline to run faster, control drones, plant C4, and uncover hundreds of unique tactics.
PLEASE NOTE! Tacticool is an online third person shooter and free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
STRONG ADVICE! This 5v5 game is the only physics-based online shooter, which requires a fast and stable network connection to play. Refer to the FAQ for more info. PROS: You can drive cars with online teammates inside in full GTA style, shoot right from windows, break fences, loose wheels, or get stuck in a swamp.
SPECIAL ZOMBIE EVENT
Take part in special PvE events, eliminate zombies when duty calls, play as a team, and fire at will. Survive during unreasonably severe outbreaks, run fast in tps mode, hear the boom of walking dead monsters.
Downloading Tacticool – 5v5 shooter on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Tacticool – 5v5 shooter from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Tacticool – 5v5 shooter on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Tacticool – 5v5 shooter”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Tacticool – 5v5 shooter on your computer.
Or you can also install Tacticool – 5v5 shooter on the PC by applying the Tacticool – 5v5 shooter XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Tacticool – 5v5 shooter on PC for free.
That’s about it.