In this article, we will show you how to play Suspects: Mystery Mansion on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Suspects App
You have been invited to solve a murder mystery at the mansion!
Play online with other 9 real players as you try to solve the mysterious murder. Perform investigative tasks to get closer to finding the killers’ identity. But be careful, this will be no easy task: the killers are among the group and will stop at nothing to “kill” the investigation!
Between rounds, you and other players will discuss who the killers might be. Everyone is a suspect in this social game of deduction. Discuss live with other players using the integrated voice chat feature. Where was the body? Where were they? What tasks did they perform? Who were they walking with? Who was acting suspiciously?
After discussing, the game will ask you to vote. Vote with your gut to evict the suspect from the mansion. But be careful: if you suspect another innocent guest and vote them out of the mansion, you will be helping the killers win the game!
You can either choose to play the game with your closest friends or with other players with a similar skill level, that the game will determine for you.
This game is under constant development and new maps, tasks, and features await you. Suspects is a game for all friends and family to enjoy together! Find the killer among us!
Downloading Suspects: Mystery Mansion on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Suspects: Mystery Mansion from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Suspects: Mystery Mansion on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Suspects: Mystery Mansion”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Suspects: Mystery Mansion on your computer.
Or you can also install Suspects: Mystery Mansion on the PC by applying the Suspects: Mystery Mansion XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Suspects: Mystery Mansion on PC for free.
That’s about it.