In this article, we will show you how to play Super City (Superhero Sim) on Windows PC or laptop.
Super City (Superhero Sim) is an action game from the creator of Wrestling Revolution, but this time superheroes replace the wrestlers. Obviously the action doesn’t take place on a ring anymore, but in the entire city.
Downloading Super City (Superhero Sim) on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Super City (Superhero Sim) from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Super City (Superhero Sim) on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Super City (Superhero Sim)”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Super City (Superhero Sim) on your computer.
Or you can also install Super City (Superhero Sim) on the PC by applying the Super City (Superhero Sim) APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Super City (Superhero Sim) on PC for free.
That’s about it.