In this article, we will show you how to play Subway Surfers on Windows PC or laptop.
Subway Surfers is an endless runner mobile game co-developed by Kiloo and SYBO Games, private companies based in Denmark. It is available on Android, iOS, Kindle, and Windows Phone platforms and uses the Unity game engine.
How To Download and Install Subway Surfers on PC (Windows 10/8/7)
If you want to play Subway Surfers for Windows PC and Laptop you will have to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Here are the steps:
How To Play Subway Surfers on PC using BlueStacks
1. First, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Run Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
4. To download Subway Surfers for PC, open Google Play store, search and find it.
You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
5. Click Install button under the Subway Surfers logo, and enjoy!
Or you can also install Subway Surfers on the PC by applying the Subway Surfers XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store.
Read more: How to Install XAPK in BlueStacks
How To Play Subway Surfers on PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install LDPlayer on your PC.
2. Launch LDPlayer and login with Google account.
4. Open LDPlayer store, search and find Subway Surfers.
5. Click Install button under the Subway Surfers logo.
Hope something helps you.