In this tutorial, we will show you how to play Streamer Life Simulator on Windows PC or laptop.
The description of Streamer Life Simulator
Become one of the most popular people in the world, starting from scratch. Improve your character and buy yourself new equipments. Move from your bad neighborhood and settle in new neighborhood with stronger internet infrastructure. Create the computer with the features you want and start streaming. You can chat with your followers and collect donations.
Stream the games you play. You can invest with the money you earn and increase your money. By following the new games and events. Buy new games. By playing the right game at the right time. Let new people discover you. Prove yourself to people and win tournament prizes by participating in tournaments of popular games.
You can interact with your environment and do some different work to earn additional money. Research the rubbish around us and find useful things. Sell in pawn shops and earn extra money. Earn money by doing additional jobs around.
Buy pets and have fun with them.
Downloading Streamer Life Simulator on your PC For Free
You can play the mobile version of the game ( which is FREE) with the help of Nox App Player.
Basically, you will need to install the Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Streamer Life Simulator from the Google Play Store of Nox App Player.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Nox App Player.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- AMD Dual Core Processor or Intel CPU (with Virtualization Technology (VT-x or AMD-V) support preferred)
- At least 1.5 GB RAM
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1.5 GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps/games you may install) and 300MB under system disk
- Nox App Player can’t run in Virtual Machine.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Streamer Life Simulator on PC for free
1. First, download and install Nox App Player on your PC.
2. Launch Nox emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Streamer Life Simulator”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now play Streamer Life Simulator on your computer.
Or you can also install Streamer Life Simulator on the PC by applying the Streamer Life Simulator XAPK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install XAPK in NOX
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Streamer Life Simulator on PC for free.
That’s about it.