In this tutorial, learn how to download and install Starry VPN on Windows PC or Laptop. You can install Starry VPN on PC for free if you use Bluestacks. This emulator allows you to play the free Android version on your computer.
The description of Starry VPN
Free VPN – Totally Free VPN & Secure VPN
100% FREE VPN! Totally unlimited bandwidth! Super fast and high VPN speed! The best free VPN Proxy clients for android top 2020.
Bypass the firewalls as school Free VPN proxy for school wifi and school computer.
Unblock websites with free super VPN proxy server. It can also unblock video not available in your country.
Why choose Starry VPN – the Free VPN master?
– 100% Free VPN, all servers are free.
– Unblock geographically restricted websites.
– More than 1000+ stable unlimited high-speed VPN servers all over the world.
– Unlimited VPN, No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation.
– Easy to use,One tap to connect fast and stable VPN proxy server.
– Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G and all mobile data carriers.
– Ikev2 VPN, encrypts your internet traffic with ikev2 protocols.
– Secure VPN, protect hotspots security safely and anonymously.
– Strict no-logging policy.
Downloading Starry VPN For Windows 10/8/7 For Free
You can install the mobile version of the app ( which is FREE) with the help of Bluestacks
Basically, you will need to install the Bluestacks on your Windows PC or Laptop. Then you can download Starry VPN from the Google Play Store of Bluestacks.
Make sure your computer meets the recommended requirements to run Bluestacks.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.
How to install Starry VPN on PC for free
1. First, download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Launch Bluestacks emulator and login with Google account.
3. Once this is done, just open the Google Play Store then search for “Starry VPN”. When you find the game proceed with downloading it. After the installation has finished you can now use Starry VPN on your computer.
Or you can also install Starry VPN on the PC by applying the Starry VPN APK file if you can’t find an app on the Google Play store. You may also like: How to Download an APK File from the Google Play Store
See also: How To Install APK in Bluestacks
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully install Starry VPN on PC for free.
That’s about it.